Search
Search

WMH Auxiliary

Upon incorporation in 1903, the War Memorial Hospital Auxiliary pledged to provide service and funding for the hospital and the community. More than a century later, the time-honored tradition continues. This dedicated, dynamic group continues to provide a great service to the community by helping with equipment purchases at WMH.

Read more in their newsletter below by clicking on the PDF link:

November 2017 Newsletter

November 2017 Newsletter.pdf

May 2017 Newsletter

May 2017 Newsletter.pdf

January 2017 Newsletter

January 2017 Newsletter.pdf