Open Positions Available!
Click on the "submit your online application" link below to apply.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at War Memorial Hospital will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. War Memorial Hospital does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
War Memorial Hospital is always seeking professional physicians to expand with our advanced medical center. If you did not see an opportunity in your field of expertise we still encourage you to submit your online application.
Status: Part Time
Category: Support Services
Department: Enviromental Services
Under the supervision of the Director of Housekeeping or designee is responsible to maintain the cleanliness of the hospital and clinics to the standards setup by the department and hospital.
1. High School education or equivalent required.
2. Previous commercial housekeeping experience preferred.
3. 6 months experience working with floor machines preferred.
4. Ability to follow oral and or written instructions.
5. Must be able to withstand constant exposure to water and strong chemicals.
6. Must have the ability to work independently and organize and prioritize several projects.
7. Must be able to move intermittently throughout the day.
8. Must be able to speak and understand the English language.
9. Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
10. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
11. Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
12. Must keep patients safe.
HR Contact: Dawn Parker
HR Phone: 906-253-1056
HR Email: Email
Reference Verification Forms
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at War Memorial Hospital. To access the required reference verification forms please click on the link below.