Open Positions Available!
Click on the "submit your online application" link below to apply.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at War Memorial Hospital will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. War Memorial Hospital does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
War Memorial Hospital is always seeking professional physicians to expand with our advanced medical center. If you did not see an opportunity in your field of expertise we still encourage you to submit your online application.
Status: Full Time
Under the general supervision of the Patient Care Administrator, is responsible for supervision and control of the general activities of the Laboratory Department. Is responsible for the development and implementation of policy, procedures, budget, quality reviews, and a continuing process for customer service improvements.
1. Bachelor of Science degree in medical technology, biology, chemistry, or physics required.
2. Minimum of five years progressive experience as a supervisor.
3. Ability to communicate both orally and in writing with a wide range of people.
4. Able to facilitate multi-disciplinary work groups.
5. Demonstrated budgetary and leadership skills.
6. Open to new ideas, and with a demonstrated ability to think flexibly, seminally and with vision.
7. Must have the ability to work independently and organize several projects.
8. Must be able to move intermittently throughout the day.
9. Must be able to speak the English language in an understandable manner.
10. Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
11. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
HR Contact: Dawn Parker
HR Phone: 906-253-1056
HR Email: Email
Reference Verification Forms
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at War Memorial Hospital. To access the required reference verification forms please click on the link below.