Open Positions Available!
Click on the "submit your online application" link below to apply.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at War Memorial Hospital will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. War Memorial Hospital does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
War Memorial Hospital is always seeking professional physicians to expand with our advanced medical center. If you did not see an opportunity in your field of expertise we still encourage you to submit your online application.
Certified/Registered Respiratory Care Therapist
Status: Pool/PRN/Per Diem
Category: Support Services
Under the direction of the Cardiopulmonary Director, provides technical, therapeutic and educational services in regards to treatment, management and diagnostic evaluation of Respiratory disorders. Provides assistance to the Director with coordinating new services, training and scheduling employees, providing education on services provided and assists with day-to-day functions of the department.
1. Associates in Science in Respiratory Care or equivalent required.
2. Experience in Respiratory Care preferred.
3. Nationally Certified/Registered as a Respiratory Therapist required.
4. Licensed in the State of Michigan required.
5. BCLS required.
6. PALS/ACLS required within 6 months.
7. NRP recommended.
8. Basic computer knowledge preferred.
9. Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of people.
10. Must have the ability to work independently and organize several projects.
11. Must be able to move intermittently throughout the day.
12. Must be able to speak the English language in an understandable manner.
13. Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
14. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
15. Required lifting, pushing, and pulling of up to 50 pounds.
HR Contact: Dawn Parker
HR Phone: 906-253-1056
HR Email: Email
Reference Verification Forms
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at War Memorial Hospital. To access the required reference verification forms please click on the link below.