Open Positions Available!
Click on the "submit your online application" link below to apply.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at War Memorial Hospital will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. War Memorial Hospital does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
War Memorial Hospital is always seeking professional physicians to expand with our advanced medical center. If you did not see an opportunity in your field of expertise we still encourage you to submit your online application.
Rehabilitation Clerk I
Status: Full Time
With guidance from the V.P. Business Development/Rehabilitation, the Rehabilitation Clerk is responsible for receptionist duties, clerical duties, computer data entry and other clerical duties as deemed appropriate and necessary.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Proficiency in use of computerized scheduling programs/electronic
3. Minimum of 3 years experience working or academic education in a Rehabilitation environment with demonstrated proficiency in basic exercise protocols and use of modalities.
4. Must have the ability to work independently and organize several projects.
5. Must be able to move intermittently throughout the day.
6. Must be able to speak the English language in an understandable manner.
7. Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
8. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
9. Must be able to lift, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
HR Contact: Dawn Parker
HR Phone: 906-253-1056
HR Email: Email
Reference Verification Forms
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at War Memorial Hospital. To access the required reference verification forms please click on the link below.