Open Positions Available!
Click on the "submit your online application" link below to apply.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at War Memorial Hospital will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. War Memorial Hospital does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
War Memorial Hospital is always seeking professional physicians to expand with our advanced medical center. If you did not see an opportunity in your field of expertise we still encourage you to submit your online application.
Pharmacy Tech I
Status: Full Time
Category: Support Services
Under the supervision of the Pharmacists, performs the clerical and distributive functions of the Pharmacy, including the processing of billing information, and purchasing of certain items. Also sees to the stocking of all areas of drug storage outside the Pharmacy, including ambulance kits. Coordinates pharmacy sales for employee benefit purposes. Required to learn data entry and billing functions in Meditech for purposes of pharmacy services.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Must be licensed by the state of Michigan with a temporary license. Permanent license must be obtained by the state of Michigan within 210 days of receiving temporary licensed.
3. Experience in an applicable clerical/pharmacy position required.
4. Must be able to communicate both orally and in writing with a wide range of people clearly and effectively.
5. Must have the ability to work independently and organize several projects.
6. Must be able to move intermittently throughout the day.
7. Must be able to speak the English language in an understandable manner.
8. Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
9. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
10. Must never have been convicted of a drug-related offense.
11. Must have the ability to lift, push, or pull up to 35 lbs.
HR Contact: Dawn Parker
HR Phone: 906-253-1056
HR Email: Email
Reference Verification Forms
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at War Memorial Hospital. To access the required reference verification forms please click on the link below.