Open Positions Available!
Click on the "submit your online application" link below to apply.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at War Memorial Hospital will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. War Memorial Hospital does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
War Memorial Hospital is always seeking professional physicians to expand with our advanced medical center. If you did not see an opportunity in your field of expertise we still encourage you to submit your online application.
Status: Pool/PRN/Per Diem
Category: Patient Support Care
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Rehabilitation, Occupational Therapist provides service to mentally and/or physically impaired patients including assessment, treatment program, planning and implementation relating to documentation and communication for hospital inpatients, hospital outpatients, Long Term Care patients, home health patients as well as provide services to Long Term Care contracts and school contracts. Directs patient participation and selected tasks to restore, reinforce and enhance performance, facilitates learning of these skills to promote functional independence.
1. Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Therapy from a school approved by The American Occupational Therapy Association.
2. Registration in the State of Michigan.
3. Must have a valid Michigan Drivers License.
4. Must have the ability to work independently and organize several projects.
5. Must be able to move intermittently throughout the day.
6. Must be able to speak the English language in an understandable manner.
7. Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
8. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
9. Must have the ability to lift, push, or pull up to 30 lbs.
HR Contact: Dawn Parker
HR Phone: 906-253-1056
HR Email: Email
Reference Verification Forms
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at War Memorial Hospital. To access the required reference verification forms please click on the link below.