Open Positions Available!
Click on the "submit your online application" link below to apply.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at War Memorial Hospital will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. War Memorial Hospital does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
War Memorial Hospital is always seeking professional physicians to expand with our advanced medical center. If you did not see an opportunity in your field of expertise we still encourage you to submit your online application.
Status: Pool/PRN/Per Diem
Category: Patient Support Care
Under the direction of the Director of Radiology, the technologist will operate radiographic equipment to produce clinical diagnostic x-ray films as directed by physicians and perform routine diagnostic procedures according to established standards and practices. Assists the Radiologist in fluoroscopic examinations and performs clerical tasks when able.
1. Graduate from an accredited school of Radiologic Technology with a certificate, A.A.S. or B.S.
2. Registered with ARRT or must be registered within two years from date of hire.
3. May be cross trained and/or registered in a second modality (Mammography, CT, etc.)
4. Must possess a moderate level of analytical ability.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Must work with established procedures and methods, but is expected to prioritize assignments, deviate from schedules or alter the sequence of steps as necessary to obtain desired results.
7. Must provide for the physical and emotional well-being of others limiting harm, discomfort, embarrassment and inconvenience.
8. Must consider responsibility for fiscal, public and employee relations allowing only brief delays in service and some unnecessary expenditures.
9. May be required to occasionally plan the work of, assign work to, and instruct other employees.
10. Must occasionally perform tasks involving offensive patient care activities, where it is possible to be exposed to disagreeable odors.
11. Ability to work independently, while managing several projects simultaneously.
12. Must be able to move intermittently throughout the day.
13. Must be able to speak the English language fluently.
14. Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
15. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to functional adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
16. Must have the ability to push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds.
HR Contact: Dawn Parker
HR Phone: 906-253-1056
HR Email: Email
Reference Verification Forms
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at War Memorial Hospital. To access the required reference verification forms please click on the link below.