Step 1 of 9
I hereby affirm that the information provided on this application (and accompanying resume, if any) is true and complete. I understand that any false or misleading representations or omissions made on the application or during the hiring process may disqualify me from further consideration for employment and may result in discharge even if discovered at a later date.
I understand that employment may be conditional upon successfully passing a medical examination or any other employment screen and that I may be required to satisfactorily complete a drug screening as a condition of employment.
I hereby authorize persons, schools, my current employer (if applicable) and previous employers and other organizations to provide this facility and its affiliates with any requested information regarding my application or suitability for employment, and I completely release all such persons or entities from any and all liability related to the providing or use of such information.
I understand that my employment is at will which means that I may terminate the employment relationship at any time and for any reason with or without notice and that the facility has the same right. I understand that no one has the authority to enter into any agreement contrary to the preceding sentence, except for a written agreement signed by an administrative representative of this facility and notarized.
I agree that I will settle any and all claims, disputes, or controversies arising out of or relating to my application for employment, employment, or termination of employment with the employer exclusively by final and binding arbitration and before a neutral Arbitrator and in accordance with the rules and procedures for employment disputes adopted by the employer. Such claims shall include those that could be brought in a court of law under any applicable federal, state or local statutory or common law, such as the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, including the amendments of the Civil Rights Act of 1991, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family, and Medical Leave Act, state civil rights acts, the law of contract and the law of tort.
1. Our Hospital is committed to excellence and growth of services through ongoing improvement in the standards of care, procedures, and policies to ensure our patients receive the best care with the best value.
2. Our Hospital not only wants to improve its process but also wants to see people improve themselves.
3. Part of improvement comes with the ability to take corrective feedback.
4. Part of working in a service industry, especially a Hospital, requires an ability to communicate compassionately while being helpful to co-workers, customers, and visitors.
5. As an employee, you represent our organization in all that you do, even when you are not at work.