Lynne McCormick, D.O., describes her philosophy as this: "To provide the best care that I can, and to improve the overall health and the Urologic health of all of my patients."
Upper Peninsula Urology treats a variety of general urological diseases and disorders impacting men and women, including:
- Kidney stones
- Incontinence and Overactive Bladder
- Neurogenic Bladder (Bladder Control Problems)
- Erectile Dysfunction and Low Testosterone
- Male Infertility
- Urinary Tract Infections in adults and children
- Prostate Enlargement and Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Testicle Cancer, Undescended Testicle, Torsion of Testicle and Orchitis
- Interstitial Cystitis and Painful Bladder Syndrome
- Blood in Urine
Dr. McCormick performs a number of clinical procedures and surgical treatments, depending upon the patient's needs and conditions.
Additionally, the doctor also performs procedures like cystoscopy, vasectory, and infant circumcision in the office.
Make an Appointment:
Call Upper Peninsula Urology in WMH's Community Medical Center at (906) 632-5808 for your appointment with Dr. McCormick.
Get to Know Dr. McCormick
Click on the link below to listen to a recent radio interview with Dr. Lynne McCormick. Please note - you will first hear a little music and radio chat before the DJ introduces Dr. McCormick. (Thank you to Eagle 95.1 for providing this interview.)
Showing records 1 to 2