Search
Search

WMH Auxiliary

is01-1516127096-43118.jpeg

Upon incorporation in 1903, the War Memorial Hospital Auxiliary pledged to provide service and funding for the hospital and the community. More than a century later, the time-honored tradition continues. This dedicated, dynamic group continues to provide a great service to the community by helping with equipment purchases at War Memorial Hospital.

Read more in their newsletter below by clicking on the PDF link: