Open Positions Available!
Click on the "submit your online application" link below to apply.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at War Memorial Hospital will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. War Memorial Hospital does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
War Memorial Hospital is always seeking professional physicians to expand with our advanced medical center. If you did not see an opportunity in your field of expertise we still encourage you to submit your online application.
RN - OB
Status: Full Time
Coordinates nursing care for patients of all ages, participates in patient and family teaching, and provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting. Takes call and responds in a timely manner. The Registered Nurse is seen as a role model for exhibiting the Behavioral Standards and Customer Service expectations of War memorial Hospital.
1. Currently licensed by the Board of Licensing and Regulation in the State of Michigan as a Registered Nurse, and provides documentation of same.
2. Crosstrained to the specialty area as a C1 or C2 is required.
1. Current NRP certification required within twelve months.
2. ACLS required within twelve (12) months of hire. Required within twelve (12) months from effective date of job description for those currently employed in this role.
3. Basic fetal monitoring course required within six months.
4. AWHONN membership recommended.
5. Willing/able to accept standby call assignments.
6. Demonstrated knowledge in the area of Obstetrical Nursing.
7. Must keep patients safe.
HR Contact: Dawn Parker
HR Phone: 906-253-1056
HR Email: Email
Reference Verification Forms
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at War Memorial Hospital. To access the required reference verification forms please click on the link below.