Open Positions Available!
Click on the "submit your online application" link below to apply.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at War Memorial Hospital will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. War Memorial Hospital does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
War Memorial Hospital is always seeking professional physicians to expand with our advanced medical center. If you did not see an opportunity in your field of expertise we still encourage you to submit your online application.
Status: Full Time
Category: Patient Support Care
Under the direction of the Director of Rehabilitation, assists the director with the responsibilities for the administrative function of the rehabilitation department. Provides service to the physically impaired patients including assessment, treatment programs, planning, and implementation relating to documentation and communication for hospital inpatients, outpatients, long term care patients, home health patients, as well as provide services to long term care contracts and school contracts. Performs patient services and assists with the supervision and coordination of the activities within the rehabilitation department. Assumes delegated responsibilities in the absence of the Director of Rehabilitation.
1. Bachelor of science degree in physical therapy from a school approved by the American Physical Therapy Association.
2. Registered in the State of Michigan as a Physical Therapist
3. Must have a valid Michigan Driver=s License.
4. Must have the ability to work independently and organize several projects.
5. Must be able to move intermittently throughout the day.
6. Must be able to speak the English language in an understandable manner.
7. Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
8. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
9. Must have the ability to lift, push, or pull up to 40 lbs
HR Contact: Dawn Parker
HR Phone: 906-253-1056
HR Email: Email
Reference Verification Forms
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at War Memorial Hospital. To access the required reference verification forms please click on the link below.